Supported by the GlobalNOC at Indiana University
Insert a node in the middle
- Approve the new Node in the OESS UI, and verify the proper parameters are set (Maximum Flows, Message Delay, Vlan range)
- Break your existing link and insert into the new node
- Verify in the Admin interface that 2 new links were discovered
- In Admin section click the Network tab and click the circuit to be modified
- click the decom link button
- OESS will prompt with a message "can not decom, but detected a node in the middle, would you like to migrate" click yes
- Maintenance complete!
Your request has been completed.